Saturday, January 17, 2009

Volleyball! :)











So this year I had the amazing oppertunity to play on my school volleyball team! It was amazing! We came so close as a team and a lot us are still friends. Besides feeling really good physically I think that my favorite part would have to be the practices though. Although you had to run those killer suicdes and play until you thought you couldn't; we all made atleast one new friendship. Also we were all so laid back and just all played the game that we loved. Although this feeling was not at games, we all still worked together especially when the score wasn't what we all wanted it to be. At the end of every game whether it was a home game or away our coach would always make us sit in a circle and we would all just talk about how well we all did whether we won or lost there was always something to be happy about! Anyway that was a really great experience for me because I learned a lot of good citizenship tips and also that loosing or failing at something isn't always the end of the world!

4 comments:

  1. Hurray for the blog. It's so fun to blog. I love it. Even if no one reads, I just like to keep track of stuff on here. Now tell me what Kavehei is for?

    KT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christine! This is Ashley. I have not seen you in forever! How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend at school who when they found out that I did hula insited that I find out what his name was in hawaiian. It turns out that his name technically isn't in the hawaiian language but I had fun finding other names and this one just happens to be a twist on my own. It is originally spelled Kawahei but I personally liked the v in it and people at school tend to acutally say it right because of this change. :)

    ReplyDelete