Thursday, February 12, 2009

LIFE!

So between practice every day and night :) and everything such as homework and friends, life is very hectic. This is pretty much my schedule:


6:25- Get up and quickly dress for Basketball
6:55- Leave for practice
7:00- Practice starts everyday with 6 laps, 50 jump ropes, and then a passing drill with v- cuts drills as well as the o so famous suicides. During practice at all times your hands have to be up and if they are not then we all have to run 2 suicides.
8:00- I have about 1\2 an hour to change and get ready for school in the o so smelly locker rooms.
8:40- School starts and goes til about 10:40 today but on normal days it goes to 3:40.

so my life is pretty much basketball. On a normal day though I have practice at 4 and then it goes til about 6. But on Tuesday we had our normal practice at 3:40 then I went home and did homework went to bed and then I had to wake up at 6:00 to get ready for practice that started at 7. Those 2 days were really rough because my life seemed like running and more running. I love it though! Especially seeing as my 2 best friends Daniella and Jessica both made the team so I have more time hang with them. :) Maybe when I get a chance I will post pictures of me and my practice as well as game jerseys.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sounds pretty hectic alright! Just wait until you have 6:30 seminary to throw into the mix!

    ReplyDelete