So this year I decided to be brave and tryout for the talent show with my friend Kylee. She has the most amazing little voice I have ever heard!!!! Anyway, I tried out and amazingly enough I made it. I was tempted so many time just to quit going but thanks to Kylee I made it through the 2 performance. My morning performance was so much better just because I was not nervous because I was in front of all of my best friends. The night show however was a different story! There was a much smaller group and the only people I knew there were Kylee's mom and my grandparents and my parents. That was it! I was so nervous that for a measure I just kind of improvised! I totally forgot what I was doing! Kinda Blanked out! Oh well here it is! ( Thanks Kylee for pushing me through!)
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Wow christine! That's very good!! I couldn't tell you were nervous in the least bit! How have you gotten so good so fast? When did you start lessons?
ReplyDeleteChristine you are so beautiful, and you did fabulous. Camilla and I were watching it and Jacob walked in, Camilla turned to him and said in her proudest voice, "that's my cousin."
ReplyDeleteI wish I could have been there, I really miss you all.