Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Dance and Promotion

Last night I was awarded the high honor of  the Peoria Principal's Association! This award was awarded to one boy and one girl. I am really night quite sure what I did! They described it at the beginning but I was not expecting it to be me so I really did not listen to what the description was! Overall what I have been told is that it is for 2 people who have made the school what it is today from the beginning! Anyway it was pretty cool! 
This picture was kinda a funny one because half of us don't even have our eyes open! 
TJ and Bennet at the beginning of the dance! Just hangin
The 3 amigo's! Me Jessica and Steph
Us right after the dance! =)
Ok! So we were all posed for a really nice picture and then the guys decided to join us right as they took the picture! :) 
Monster fingers to everyone but at all the games that we all played in it was spirit fingers!! :) Don't even bother to ask! 
Me and my BFF's

Me and My friends at the dance! 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award! Looks like you had a fun dance with all your friends! Don't know if you even danced though...you took so many pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful! I love your dress. Congrats again (I left a message for you on your mom's blog)

    ReplyDelete