Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Done!!

This year Has been  AMAZING! 



Me with my best friends~ from left to right: Me, Daniella, Jessica( in the orange) Heather.
This picture was when we were being awarded with the Pride of Paseo Award.

Me Chillin'


So tommrow I am afically done with 8th grade and Paseo Verde! I am so ready for this! Here are a few pictures of my dress!

Also today was awards at my school! There were many awards that were handed out! Some of which were Academic,sports and Pride of Paseo! I was honored with the Civics academic award and the Pride of Paseo Award. This award is very neat because there were only about 20 handed out! 

Me with my dad who I never see in anything but a suit anymore! 
More pictures : 

Me in my warm up/shooting shirt before the Championship game! 

Me in half of my uniforms: 


And as promised here are some pictures of my family: 

Jalen Andrew in his favorite place: the rocks! 


And the family! 

AND I GOT MY BRACES OFF! SO HAHAHA DANIELLA! No I am just kidding! I love you to death and I don't know what I would do with out you! (Especially during sports season!) Love Yah!! 



1 comment: